Content of the Service
Home care helps a person in everyday activities according to their individual need. Home care can be temporary or long-term help. The client’s personal care is taken care of based on an assessment of the need for services. The client’s need determines how often visits are made and how they are assisted.
We use the RAIsoft performance meter as an assessment tool. As a result, the need for assistance from all clients is assessed equally.
The most common home care tasks are as follows.
- Providing assistance in eating and heating food
- Providing assistance in washing and hygiene
- Providing assistance in dressing and changing clothes
- Medication: timely administration of tablets or injections
- Medical measurements such as blood sugar and blood pressure
- Individual treatment procedures such as wound care and catheterisation
- Light household chores such as rubbish removal and general wellbeing
- Discussion and social support.
Contact your service coordinator to determine your service and care needs.
Vaasa: Mapping team on weekdays from 08:30-15:00 tel. 06 218 2152,
Pietarsaari: Service guidance Helmi, more likely on weekdays from 08:30 – 11:30, tel. 06 786 2660, Runeberginkatu 9, Uusikaarlepyy, Mathesiuksenkatu 9
Contact your home care coordinator
Telephone times for home care service coordinators Mon 12:00-14:00, Tue-Fri 09:00-11:00