We want to give our clients the best possible treatment and service. In order to develop and become even better, we ask you for feedback on our operations.
You can provide feedback anonymously or under your own name. We monitor feedback regularly and take it into account as we develop our operations. If you wish, you will receive a personal reply to your feedback if you have given us your contact information.
- You can give feedback on our activities or you can give general feedback. Both positive and negative feedback is welcome. Feedback is handled by the people in charge.
- You can also give feedback on our website.
Client, patient and relatives report of an incident
- If you feel that there has been an error or incident regarding your own or your relative’s treatment or service, you can make a report using either the online form or the paper form you can receive from the hospital. You can report anonymously or under your own name. If you leave your contact information, you will be informed of the progress. The report will be sent to the patient safety officers and the quality manager, after which the report will be processed with the people in charge.
- When making a reminder, complaint or patient injury report, it is possible to contact a social ombudsman and patient ombudsman. They advise and guide the clients in matters related to their situation and rights.
External service providers/partners
- As an external service provider or partner to Wellbeing Services County of Ostrobothnia you can make a report about an error or incident happened in our organization: online form